Oran-Precast produces 2,3, and 6 ribbed gang cattle slats. Galvanised safety manhole slats are also available to provide safe access for agitation and extraction of slurry from the tanks. The slats are constantly tested to ensure that the quality and strength is maintained.
- Available sizes are 10' 6'', 12' 6'', 14' 6'', and 16' 6''.
- Slats are manufactured from a high concrete strength of 50N/sqmm.
- Heavy duty Cattle Slats also available.
- 50mm concrete cover to reinforcing steel means no corrosion and a long life span.
- Slats require a minimum bearing of 150mm (6'').
- Manufactured to ISO 249:1992.
- Shims are placed on slats to prevent rocking.
- High quality finish from rounded edges to hard wearing non-slip surface, giving cattle greater comfort.
- Complies with the Department of Agriculture standards, which in turn qualifies for the grants.
Tel: 091- 794537 ext.
Fax: 091- 794586
More detailed versions of the drawings above are available in the downloads area