Solid Walls are a single solid structure without insulation. They can be load-bearing, non-load-bearing internal or external walls. They are produced on tilting tables, with one face of the walls having a steel mould finish, and the other face having a quality floated finish.
- Wall Thickness varies from 100,150, and 200mm.
- Doors and windows ops can be accommodated in design.
- Panels are precast and cured in a controlled factory environment.
- No strip foundation required.
- No scaffolding necessary during construction.
- Panels can be grouted together to be erected as stand alone structure, or they can be fixed with connection details to other precast products or steel.
- Low maintenance exterior and interior.
- Excellent fire rating achievable.
- All weather construction.
More detailed versions of the drawings above are available in the downloads area