Solid Walls are a single solid structure without insulation. They can be load-bearing, non-load-bearing internal or external walls. They are produced on tilting tables, with one face of the walls having a steel mould finish, and the other face having a quality floated finish.
- Wall Thickness varies from 100,150, and 200mm..
- Doors and windows ops can be accommodated in design
- Panels are precast and cured in a controlled factory environment.
- No strip foundation required
- No scaffolding necessary during construction
- Panels can be grouted together to be erected as stand alone structure, or they can be fixed with connection details to other precast products or steel
- Low maintenance exterior and interior.
- Excellent fire rating achievable.
- All weather construction
Oran-Precast produces 2,3, and 6 ribbed gang cattle slats. Galvanised safety manhole slats are also available to provide safe access for agitation and extraction of slurry from the tanks. The slats are constantly tested to ensure that the quality and strength is maintained.
- Available sizes are 10' 6'', 12' 6'', 14' 6'', and 16' 6''
- Slats are manufactured from a high concrete strength of 50N/sqmm
- Heavy duty Cattle Slats also available
- 50mm concrete cover to reinforcing steel means no corrosion and a long life span
- Slats require a minimum bearing of 150mm (6'')
- Manufactured to ISO 249:1992
- Shims are placed on slats to prevent rocking
- High quality finish from rounded edges to hard wearing non-slip surface, giving cattle greater comfort
- Complies with the Department of Agriculture standards, which in turn qualifies for the grants.
- Kelley Blocks are a temporary, economical, and durable precast block. They can accommodate a wide variety of site constraints and project sizes.
- Identical in size, they can be either interlocked, or placed structurally independent of each other.'
- Available size 1500 x 750 x 450mm
- Require no heavy equipment, mortar or formwork
- Ideal for storage and barriers