The HR department strives to encourage and promote Oran Precast company ethos by recognising the value of employee contribution and provide a professional and experienced team of workers.
We want to create a working environment that promotes team work, dignity and respect and that demonstrates that staff matter.
Training & Development
Oran Precast is committed to substantially investing in the training and development of its employees. This commitment will ensure that each member of staff achieves their potential and enables Oran Precast to produce and deliver a high quality product and service. The following is some of the regular training that takes place:
- Monthly Management Training
- Monthly Supervisory Training
- CPD Training – attending CPD training events, Technical Induction and Mentoring Programme, Evening Lectures and Webcasts
- Lunchtime Lectures
- Monthly Design Review Meeting
- Quality Training
- Sports and Social Club - was set up to foster an environment where employees can build long term positive working relationships through social engagement. Events are generally held every two months. These have included a Table Quiz, Night at the dogs, Soccer Matches, Treasure Hunt and participating in a local Tag Rugby Summer League.
- Newsletter – “OPC News” is published every quarter and distributed to all members of staff. Each edition keeps staff working in different locations throughout the Country up to date with recent developments in OPC.
- Employee Surveys – Employees participate in staff surveys bi-annually.